Thursday, August 27, 2026

Bluebird Birthday Wishes

 Hello and welcome!
I am diving into my ever-growing pile of NBUS,
and came up with this cutie:


The bird and birdhouse stamps are from a set that was a collaboration 
between Honey Bee Stamps and Paper Smooches earlier this year.
I hurried up and bought them as soon as they came out, and yes,
I'm just getting around to using them. Don't judge. 😉


The paper is from a freebie pack from Honey Bee, and the 
HBD is from a Paper Smooches set. Another sentiment from
Honey Bee finishes the inside. I wanted to mix items from
both companies as much as possible for this card.
(It's how my brain is wired)


The card design is based off of Atlantic Hearts #696 and since I
cracked open a new stamp set, I'll link up at NBUS Challenge #89.



Thanks for visiting!



Supplies:
Stamps: Honey Bee Stamps/Paper Smooches - Tweeties & dies; Honey Bee Stamps - Inside Birthday; Paper Smooches - Happy Birthday
Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black
DP: Honey Bee Stamps freebies
CS: Spectrum Noir; Neenah
Accessories: Spectrum Noir markers; Sunny Studio - Stitched Circle die; Sakura - gold Gelly Roll marker; MISTI
Adhesives: Scrapbook Adhesives - tape runner & foam squares




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.