Wednesday, August 26, 2026

STAMPlorations Perfect Pairs: Classic Christmas

 Hello friends and welcome!
I'm back to showcase another stamp set in the
Perfect Pairs series at STAMPlorations! These are designed
to be able to create quick cards using just a few items.
All sets also have coordinating Ephemera Cuts available
to use with the stamps!
Here is my first card using Classic Christmas.



I started by stamping the definition stamp over my card
base in gold ink, then the sentiment stamp in black.
All I added was the gorgeous lantern image from
the Ephemera Cuts package to finish!


For my second card, I knew I wanted to use embossing powder
around the edges of the panel, but didn't have the
right color to match the mercury ornaments.
So of course, I mixed silver and gold powders to
make my own.


Side story: I had been storing my embossing powders in
Chinese food containers for years. (upcycling!)
When I opened the one containing the silver powder, it
disintegrated all over my desk and myself. Who knew that
the plastic containers would become so brittle that they explode! 😆
I've since bought some glass jars with metal lids to store 
my embossing powder in.
I heat embossed the sentiment, then decided I needed to
sprinkle more powder randomly over the card and heat
from underneath before adding the ornaments. I love how this turned out!

Look at all that shiny goodness!



This is just one of four new sets available at the
STAMPlorations store, and the Ephemera Cuts are
all so beautiful to use with them! If you are ordering
from the store, feel free to use my discount code:


Thanks for visiting!



Supplies:
Ink: Color Box/Susan K. Weckeser - Shimmer (gold); Memento - Tuxedo Black; Versamark
CS: Thunderbolt; Taylored Expressions
Accessories: Stampendous - detail gold EP; Whispers - silver EP; heat gun; MISTI
Adhesives: Scrapbook Adhesives - tape runner & foam squares






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.