Friday, August 28, 2026

STAMPlorations Perfect Pairs: Classic Christmas + plus!

 Hello there! I'm back with a couple more cards using
coordinating Ephemera Cuts from STAMPlorations!


This time, I've added more to my cards to kick them up a notch. 😁
A scrap of holiday paper on one edge, repeat stamping of the
definition stamp, and one of the images from the Ephemera Cuts
still makes for a quick card.




For the inside, I stamped the sentiment stamp to finish.


For my second card, I took a piece of kraft paper, glued a strip of
patterned paper on the diagonal, die cut it using one of the
Crazy Double Running Stitch rectangle dies, then die cut it
again using the Circles All Over Texture plate. I added the
Nutcracker in the Ephemera Cuts package with foam squares.
Part of the sentiment was masked off and heat embossed
 in white embossing powder.




If you make quick cards, or like to throw on all the things, the
Perfect Pairs series is entirely capable of doing both! Check
out all four sets at the STAMPlorations store.
If you are in the mood to shop, you can use my discount code
for an extra 20% off.


Thanks for visiting. Have a wonderful day!



Supplies:
Card 1:
Ink: Memento - Rich Cocoa
DP: Carta Bella - Farmhouse Christmas
CS: Taylored Expressions, Thunderbolt
Accessories: Coordinating Ephemera Cuts; MISTI
Adhesives: Scrapbook Adhesives - Tape runner & foam squares

Card 2:
Ink: Versamark
DP: Echo Park - A Lumberjack Christmas
CS: Taylored Expressions; Thunderbolt; Cardstock Warehouse
Accessories: Coordinating Ephemera Cuts, Circles All Over texture plate, Crazy double running stitch nesting dies; Stampendous - white EP; heat gun; MISTI
Adhesives: Scrapbook Adhesives - tape runner & foam squares






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.