Saturday, June 1, 2024

SISTERHOOD OF SNARKY STAMPERS #251 - D is for Die Cut

 

Hello and welcome snarky peeps!
It's a new month (how did THAT happen?!),
and so, a new challenge at the
As the amazing graphic by our sister, Lee, shows,
we want to see die cuts on your projects.
Here's what I made:

 

I must state that this was a case of a card I saw somewhere, maybe Pinterest,
but I neglected to make note of who I cased, so if this seems
familiar to you, thank you so much for the inspiration!!
This is a mix of newly die cut items and UFO's,
(UnFinished Objects - items that for some reason I die cut but didn't use)
The "stencil" was even a die, cut into printer paper, then
used to sponge the ink onto the center of the panel. Pretty
much everything was die cut, but for the sentiment, 
which I fussy cut.


I added some Nuvo glitter drops to the wildflowers
for a bit of sparkle.

I hope that you find time this month to play along in our die cut challenge at the
For more inspiration, do check out what my sisters and our 
newest reigning Queen, Gail, have created for your viewing pleasure!

Thanks for visiting. Have a wonderful day!



Supplies:
Stamps: Taylored Expressions: Signature Sentiments
Ink: Taylored Expressions - Fruit Punch
CS: Neenah
Accessories: Taylored Expressions: Frayed Edge dies; Honey Bee Stamps - Spring Leaves cutting plate; Sunny Studio - Frilly Frames Lattice die; Poppy Stamps - Daisy Stems dies; MISTI; Nuvo Glitter Drops - white blizzard
Adhesives: SA - tape runner, foam squares; Ranger - MMM

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card, Chris! I see we both went with pink this month, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!!
    Love the layers and the pop of pink on the white
    Wow you fussy cut that sentiment????

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.