Monday, May 27, 2024

You Rock

 Hello and welcome friends!
As I mentioned on this post, I needed to create
another card using the other drum set I die cut.
Ta-Da! Here it is:


For some reason, I felt compelled to use orange on this card.
Gotta say, I'm digging it! LOL!


Since I still had the stamp out, I used the same one on the inside:


I'm happy to have yet another dude card ready. 😊
Thank you for stopping by. Enjoy your day!



I'd like to enter this at The Paper Players #691



Supplies:
Stamps: Paper Smooches - Knick Knacks; Picket Fence Studios - My man my friend
Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black
DP: Reminisce - Got Ink?/ Bazzill - gold & silver mirror
CS: Cardstock Warehouse; Neenah; Bazzill
Accessories: Pink & Main - Zig Zag circle die; Sunny Studio - stitched circle die; My Favorite Things - Keep On Rockin' dies; Cuttlebug - Swiss Dots EF; MISTI
Adhesives: SA - tape runner, 3D foam squares; Ranger - MMM






3 comments:

  1. This is just fabulous! I love the orange and black combo and the movement the background paper creates. This is such a great masculine card. You rocked my challenge at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m digging the orange too, great background for that set of drums. Thanks for sharing with The Paper Players.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This designer paper is amazing. It's the perfect backdrop for the drum set. I love the black and orange together. Thank you for playing with The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.