Friday, February 9, 2024

Flowery heart birthday card

 Hello and happy Friday to you!
I have a card to share today.
I caved and created something with
a heart on it.
I do not do Valentine's Day, so
this is a birthday card.


When I cut the heart out at first, it didn't cut all the
way through the cardstock, so I cut it again using a shim.
I used a few Distress Oxides to color the heart, then
glued it to the first heart. (I didn't want to waste it!)
Some paper scraps, rhinestones and a die cut sentiment
finish the front.


I really need to use this heart die more. It's fun to blend
colors on it, and I can see so many color combos to try. 😊
That's it for now. Thanks for visiting, and I hope 
that you have a great day!



I'd like to enter this at:





Supplies:
Stamps: Honey Bee Stamps - Inside Birthday Sentiments
Ink: Ranger DOX - Seedless Preserves, Twisted Citron, Picked Raspberry; Memento - Tuxedo Black
DP: Lawn Fawn - Perfectly Plaid; Core-Dinations - Light pink large dot
CS: Taylored Expressions; Neenah
Accessories: Simon Says Stamp - Heart of Roses die; Colorbok & Momenta rhinestones; MISTI
Adhesives: SA - tape runner, 3d foam squares; Ranger - MMM




8 comments:

  1. Such pretty, fresh spring colors! Love that heart die cut and how beautifully you have inked it. Thank you so much for sharing at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh love these pretty sorbet colours! Fabulous! Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday's Hearts challenge. Hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe & keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pastel rainbow - beautiful card! Thanks for sharing with us at Atlantic Hearts :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a fresh colors and I love all the diecutting on this card! thank you for sharing with us at Atlantic Hearts challenge. Good luck!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the bright and cheery colors on your card. Great job using our sketch. Thanks for sharing at Atlantic Hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the floral heart and the colouring of it. The bright bold colours are perfect for this card! Thanks for playing along with the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Chris! I appreciate your determination getting that sweet heart die to cut - I struggled with it, too! But there is no struggle seeing the heart you put into our challenge - thanks so much for joining us at The Flower Challenge!
    =] Michele DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty card I like the checks with the scrolled heart thanks for joining in at AAA birthday

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.