Sunday, February 4, 2024

It's time to shell-ebrate!

 Hi there! I'm back with another post today. 😊
There's been some really great card sketches
in blogland recently, and I wanted to 
play along with some of them.
Here's a tropical inspired card:


I adore this seashell image and had to color it up again. I used kraft ink
to blend over the nautilus stencil on the back panel, and a blue tone on 
tone wave stencil on the smaller panel. 
All it needed were a few pearls to complete.


Here's the finished inside:


Well, the fur baby is letting me know he wants a walk, so I shall be off.
Thanks for visiting. Have a great day!



I'd like to enter this at:
Seize the Birthday - ATG (since I have a few other colors on my image, just ATG this time)






Supplies:
Stamps: Pink & Main - Floral Shells; Sunny Studio - Inside Greetings: Birthday
Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black, Teal Zeal; Gina K. - Kraft
CS: Spectrum Noir; Neenah; Taylored Expressions
Accessories: Spectrum Noir Markers; Pink & Main - Floral Shells dies, Nautilus stencil; Simon Says Stamp - Waves stencil; Kaisercraft - pearls
Adhesives: SA - tape runner, thin 3D foam squares; Ranger - MMM 




3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card and nice photography too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm always a fan of an ocean themed card and this is no exception! What a beautiful and fresh card! Great colours and I love the stencils you chose.
    Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous Chris. I love that beautifully coloured floral shell image. Looks really great against your background. Thanks for joining in with us this week at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.