Sunday, February 25, 2024

I moose wish you a Happy Birthday!

 Hello crafty friends and welcome!
I'm back with a cute card that features
this adorable moose:


Squeeee! Just look at how cute he is!!!


He's colored with Spectrum Noir markers, and I used cardstock and some
green/blue papers from an older paper collection to die cut the
grass and one of the trees.
A simple sentiment on the inside finishes my card.


Thank you for stopping by and visiting! I hope you have
a great rest of your day.


I'd like to enter this at Freshly Made Sketches #624



Supplies:
Stamps: Paper Smooches/Queen & Co. - Forest Family; Paper Smooches - Digits
Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black, Rich Cocoa
DP: American Crafts - Color Crush
CS: Spectrum Noir; Thunderbolt; Bazzill
Accessories: Spectrum Noir markers; Paper Smooches - Forest Family & Forest dies; Lawn Fawn - Grass Border die; MISTI
Adhesives: SA - tape runner, thin 3D foam squares





4 comments:

  1. Oh, you little beauty! I love this so much, Chris. I now feel the need to go moose hunting... In the nicest way, of course, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, so he's from Paper Smooches. My moose hunting days are over. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card! I love this fun scene that you've created. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just as cute as can be! Love this fun card. So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.