Saturday, December 16, 2023

Joy to the World

 Hello and welcome!
This is my third post in as many days. That's a record
for me lately! LOL!
Today I'm sharing a Christmas card.
Yep, I'm still making them, but now for
next year. 😄


It's hard to take photos of cards that incorporate gold mirror paper,
but I did my best. The leaves are half gold mirror/half gold glitter.
IRL this card just SHINES!


Here's the finished inside:


It's starting to get a bit gloomy outside, but that happens when a
Nor'easter is headed your way. For those of you on the east coast,
stay safe! Thanks for visiting. Have a great day!



I'd like to enter this at:








Supplies:
Stamps: My Favorite Things - Christmas Wishes
Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black; Versamark
DP: Recollections - Believe
CS: Neenah; Bazzill - gold glitter; American Crafts - gold mirror
Accessories: MFT - Winter Poinsettias dies; Paper Rose - stitched square die; Honey Bee - Pierced Fancy Flakes cover plate; MISTI; WOW! - clear EP; heat gun; Ranger - gold Stickles
Adhesives: 3L - tape runner; 3D foam squares; Ranger - MMM




5 comments:

  1. What a beauty! Love this... and you too. Thanks for sharing your creativity at Christmas Kickstart, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card, I love it! That poinsettia is fabulous! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Love the detail stitching and that gorgeous poinsettia. Thank you so much for joining the challenge at Atlantic Hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card. Love the layers on the poinsettia and the sparkle on your card. Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chris, I am having NO problem spotting that gorgeous gold! Poinsettias are my fave - and debossing is an obsession! Thanks for sending this beautiful card to us at The Flower Challenge!
    =] Michele DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.