Thursday, June 1, 2023

Let's Shell-ebrate!

 Hello and welcome, crafty friends!
I took some time to do some organizing in
my craft room. Mostly, reorganizing my 
extensive collection of die cuts. I store mine in ArtBins.
I'm now up to 9 bins, and mostly already full of dies.
I may have a hoarding problem. LOL!
While putting things away and straightening up,
one of the new-to-me stamp and die sets,
Floral Shells by Pink & Main,
bellowed to me to be used for the first time.
These are some gorgeous images of shells
that have various flowers in and around them.
I experimented with only using two colors of markers
and the colorless blender to color them.
I love how they look like they are glowing!
Here are two cards I made with two of the images:



Here's the finished inside:

The nautilus stencil is new and also the first time used.
I just stacked both panels, cut on an angle and had four
half pieces to work with.

Here's the other card I made with the two other panels:






The finishing touch was to add some glitter glue to
the flowers for a bit of sparkle.

Now, to create cards using the last two images!
Thanks for visiting. I hope that you have a great day!


I'd like to enter this at:



Supplies
Stamps: Pink & Main - Floral Shells; Honey Bee Stamps - Inside Birthday
Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black; Altenew - Blush
DP: Basic Grey - South Pacific
CS: Spectrum Noir; Neenah
Accessories: Spectrum Noir markers; Pink & Main - Floral Shells dies, Nautilus stencil; Penny Black - Elegant Stitching rectangle die; MISTI; Taylored Expressions - blending brush; Nuvo Glitter Drops - White Blizzard
Adhesives: SA by 3L - tape runner, thin 3D foam squares
















4 comments:

  1. These are so beautiful. I love how you have colored the seashells. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet and super romantic seashell image. Thanks so much for joining in at FMS this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. First of all, what? Nine bins?! Oh, wait. I have seven binders of die cuts, so I'll just go over here and shut up about that. Your classic design resulting in four (possible) cards is shelly fabulous! Great stencil to go with the pp and the stamps and great coloring! Thank you for inspiring everyone at NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was just strolling through the NBUS gallery when your card caught my eye. I so love both of these, and what a great take on the sketch. Your color choices and coloring is fantastic, and now I need these stamps & dies, thank you very much! I love the stenciling too. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.