Saturday, June 10, 2023

SISTERHOOD OF SNARKY STAMPERS #236 C is for Critters

 

Hello snarky peeps and welcome!
We have a new challenge starting at the
C for Critters!

I had a idea of what I wanted to do for this challenge,
and I love how it turned out, but in hindsight,
I'm not sure if sea turtles are considered 'critters'.
Oh well, I'm sticking with it:




Not so much in snark, but punny is just fine too!

I hope that you'll join us in our Critter challenge at the
For more inspiration, do yourself a favor and check out
what my sisters and our reigning Queen, Deanne have
created for you!
Thanks for visiting. I hope that you have a great day!




Supplies:
Stamps: Paper Smooches - Courteous Cuties
Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black
CS: Strathmore mixed media; Neenah; Spectrum Noir; Cardstock Warehouse
Accessories: Spectrum Noir markers; Paper Smooches - Courteous Cuties dies; MFT - Single Stitch Line Oval Frame; Taylored Expressions - Frayed Edge die; Magenta Nuance powder dye turquoise; mister; MISTI; Stampendous - white EP; heat gun
Adhesives: SA by 3L - tape runner, thin 3D foam squares; Bearly Art glue

2 comments:

  1. Pretty hard to snark a critter and I think your sea turtle is every bit a super cute critter. Fab. designed card. Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If it breathes and isn't human or insect, I say it's a critter. Ha! This is turtely adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.