Saturday, April 29, 2023

SISTERHOOD OF SNARKY STAMPERS #233 F is for Flowers

 

Hello and welcome, snarky peeps!
It's time once again for the new challenge at the
This fortnight is all about flowers!
Pretty self explanatory, I think. Here's what I
came up with:


This card was too pretty to snark up. I die cut the pansy pieces out of
white card stock, then used different inks to blend the colors.
To bring out the fine lines of the petals and leaves, I used
Prismacolor pencils to trace over them.


Here's the inside:


I actually made this the beginning of last month, as this 
is the card I sent to my Sistah Barbara for her birthday.
(I'm so glad that you liked it! 💖)

So now it's your turn! Create a project that features a flower
 or more and link it up at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers.
For more inspiration, please do check out the blogs
of my sisters and our reigning Queen, Stephanie,
to see what amazing creations they made!
Thanks for visiting. I hope you have a great day!



I'd like to enter this at AAA Birthday Challenge #48 - Layer it up



Supplies:
Stamps - Honey Bee - Inside Birthday Sentiments
Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black, Lulu Lavender, Lilac Posies, Grape Jelly, Bamboo Leaves, Cottage Ivy, Dandelion; Simon Says Stamp - Lavender; Ranger DI - Tumbled Glass
CS: Neenah
Accessories: GC; Honey Bee - Lovely Layers Pansy dies; STAMPlorations - Gridlocked stencil; Sakura - silver Gelly Roll pen
Adhesives: Ranger - Multi medium matte; SA by 3L - tape runner, thin 3D foam squares










2 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh that pansy!!!
    I adore adore adore pansies :)
    And yep, far too pretty to snark up

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Chris. From the stencil ing to stamping and die cuts. Thank you for sharing your work with us on the AAA Birthday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.