Wednesday, April 19, 2023

Cheers, Chick!

 Hello crafty friends and welcome!
I made a card that combines a few challenges
and I'd like to share it:


It looks rather CAS for me, but there's actually 5 layers on this, not
including the card base. I've used DP from a collection that
looks like alcohol ink blends. I cut a strip for the diagonal element,
as well as using more to fussy cut the wine in the glass. I used
a red marker to darken the 'surface' of the wine. The
tiny bunch of grapes came with the same stamp set as the 
wine glass, and I colored it with Prismacolor pencils.


I didn't want to hide that gorgeous strip of paper, so I cut
the circle element from vellum.
A couple stamped sentiments and a bit more of 
the same DP on the inside finishes my card.


That's it for now. We've had a nice run of beautiful days, and
so I'm going out to enjoy the day.
Thanks for visiting!



I'd like to enter this at:





Supplies:
Stamps: Dare2BArtzy/Totally Tracy - Always Wine Time; MFT - More Essential Sentiments, Girls Night Out
Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black
DP: Craft Consortium - Ink Drops Vivid; Bazzill - Vellum
CS: Thunderbolt; Spectrum Noir; Bazzill
Accessories: MISIT; Spectrum Noir markers; Prismacolor pencils; GC; Sunny Studio - Stitched Circle die
Adhesives: SA by 3L - tape runner, thin 3D foam squares; Ranger multi medium matte










3 comments:

  1. So creative and pretty, fabulous idea to use the vellum too letting the pretty paper shine!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Sketch Saturday!
    Diane SS DT
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Sketch Saturday}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for sharing your creative work with us on the AAA Birthday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a clean and simple..
    Thank you for joining us at AAA birthday card challenge, stay safe and keep crafting..
    Swapna

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.