Sunday, April 30, 2023

And now for an interactive card

 Hello crafty friends and welcome!
I wanted to share an interactive card
using a new-to-me die from Lawn Fawn,
called the Peekaboo Pop Up die:


I pretty much cased a card made by Jennifer McGuire
using what I had in my stash. And yes, this was the first card
of this kind I made. (Hey, go big or go home! LOL!)
Using the ingenious die, when you pull on both sides
of the card, a fun thing happens:


Here's a little video of it in action:


I was so excited that I got this to actually work, that I
forgot to take a picture of the back of the card,
where I added an additional sentiment. LOL!
I used a mouse from a Christmas set to make it look
like it was throwing the ball over the dog's head. 😁

I made this for one of my grand nephews, who just 
turned 5 years old! Happy Birthday (again) Luca! πŸ’•

That's all for now. There's a certain doggie
in our household that is in need of a brushing,
and so I'm off to do that.
Thanks for visiting. I hope you have a great day today!


I'd like to enter this at Shopping Our Stash #495 - Fold It Up



Supplies:
Stamps: Lawn Fawn - Critters at the Dog Park, Blue Skies, Offset Sayings Birthday, Snowball Fight, You Autumn Know; Hero Arts - Starry Night Brushstroke bold prints
Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black, Cottage Ivy; Ranger DI - Peacock Feathers
CS: Taylored Expressions; Neenah; Spectrum Noir
Accessories: Spectrum Noir markers; GC; Lawn Fawn - Peekaboo Pop Up die; Paper Smooches - Borders 1; MISTI; Grafix - acetate; Jennifer McGuire tutorial
Adhesives: Ranger Multi Medium Matte; SA by 3L - tape runner











5 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!! 😊😍

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the interactive action you created here...and your scene is just adorable!! That hot air balloon coming down out of the sky...perfection!! Way to go shopping your stash!! Thanks for joining the fun and playing along with our "FOLD IT UP" challenge over at Shopping Our Stash. -Deb Horst, DT #SOS495

    ReplyDelete
  3. This a brilliant card for a child, I'm sure he'll love it. So clever and bright and cheerful. Thanks for Shopping your stash with us this time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's hard to beat Lawn Fawn for cuteness OR the way they take all the hard engineering out of mechanical cards! and this beauty is a great example of excellence on both counts! Thanks for SHOPPING YOUR (Fancy Folds/Interactive) STASH with us this fortnight!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How clever are you! It's amazeballs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.