Hello crafty friends and welcome!
I have a couple more cards showcasing the new
I created a kit, pairing this with the
(This post contains affiliate links, at no additional cost to you!)
I first die cut one of the ATC's using the Circles All Over texture plate
then added a black cardstock matte. I used a paper strip from the
Industrial Patchwork Collage Paper for my first layer, then the matted
ATC. I triple die cut the bird images, stacked and glued them together
from the For the Birds die set. The last layer is my stamped sentiment,
using black ink for the outline and gray ink for the solid part.
I love the mix of using dark gray and black cardstock with the brighter patterns
from the paper and ATC!
On my second card, I picked a green striped ATC from the
same package and die cut it using the Curly Labels/Tags Nesting dies,
then stamped the sentiment. To make the matte for it, I simply traced the die
onto black cardstock and fussy cut. The background panel is made
by blending two different colors of green ink onto the
Christmas Tree 1 stencil then die cutting it using one of the dies
The words of encouragement are all so wonderful, and I hope
you love them as much as I do! You can check out the entire
Simple Expressions line here. You can also create your own kit
to make card making even easier! Read all about it here.
Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!





No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!