Sunday, August 2, 2026

STAMPlorations Simple Expressions: Glow

 Hello and welcome!
I'm delighted to be showcasing another stamp set using
You can also create a custom kit, so I paired this

Here's the first card I made:


These card fronts are GORGEOUS! I simply tore all the edges and
matted on dark gray cardstock. I used coordinating inks to
stamp the sentiment and added a scattering of sequins to finish.


For my second card, I stamped the sentiment again in
coordinating colors onto a strip of white cardstock, matted
and glued it to the card front. I used a fancy corner rounder on
the corners for some extra interest. After adhering onto the 
card base using foam squares, I used glitter glue over the 
butterfly's body and antennas. 



Of course, with my crack photography skills, you can't see
the sparkle on that butterfly, but trust me, she does
indeed, sparkle and glow!

I love this sentiment, and it's just one of 18 new
word stamps that are so uplifting and encouraging.
You can check all of them out here. If you choose to create a
kit using an item from the Paper Goods section, you'll receive
40% off that item, details here.

Thanks for visiting! Have a wonderful day!















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.