Thursday, August 20, 2026

STAMPlorations Perfect Pairs: Party and Wishes

 Hello and welcome!
Have you seen the August release at STAMPlorations?
It's called Perfect Pairs. It's a combination of a sentiment
stamp and small background stamp. There's also 
coordinating ephemera cuts that go, well, perfectly with
the set, that you can also purchase!


I'm using the Party and Wishes set along with the Ephemera cuts.
For my first card, I stamped the background stamp in a zig zag
pattern using similar ink colors that matched that party hat.
(Because being me, I find CAS cards hard to make.
All that white space! But I tried! LOL!) I tore a strip of
white cardstock, stamped the sentiment at the bottom,
and adhered that and the party hat onto my card base.
So, this probably took about 10-12 minutes to make.
That's really good for me, as my cards usually take at
least 2-3 hours to make. 😁




For my second card, I masked off an area on my card base, and
stamped the background stamp on a diagonal then removed the
mask. I masked off part of the sentiment stamp and stamped
just the word Celebrate in the bottom right. I added gold Stickles
over all the sprinkles on the cupcake and once dry, adhered
with foam squares. Not including the drying time for the Stickles,
this came together in about 5-6 minutes. A record for me!! 




You can check out the Perfect Pairs line at the STAMPlorations store!
Don't forget that you can use my discount code for an
extra 20% off!


Thanks for visiting!



Supplies - Card 1:
Ink: Memento - Paris Dusk, Rhubarb Stalk; Ranger Adirondack - Butterscotch
CS: Neenah
Accessories: Coordinating Ephemera Cuts; MISTI
Adhesives: Scrapbook Adhesives - foam squares & tape runner

Card 2:
Ink: Ranger Adirondack - Butterscotch; Memento - Tuxedo Black
CS: Neenah
Accessories: Coordinating Ephemera Cuts; Ranger - Gold Stickles; MISTI
Adhesives: Scrapbook Adhesives - foam squares & tape runner
 












No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.