Hello and happy first day of August!
(I can't freaking believe it!)
This month at the
we are looking for animals on your projects!
Here's what I came up with:
Bigfoot!!
I used layered tree stencils with another literal big foot
stencil to create my background. A Bigfoot die and
a great sentiment was added.
Another sentiment on the inside finishes my card.
I hope that you'll join in our animal challenge at the
For more inspiration, please do check out what our reigning
Queen, Jenn, and the rest of my sisters have created.
Thanks for visiting!
Supplies:
Stamps: Simon Says Stamp/This Calls for Confetti - Unbelievably Bigfoot
Ink: Taylored Expressions - Mint Julep, Dill Pickle, Wintergreen, Brussels Sprouts, Snow Cone, Gumball; Memento - Tuxedo Black
CS: Neenah; Cardstock Warehouse
Accessories: Sunny Studio - Forest Trees layering stencils; This Calls for Confetti - Bigfoot Imprint stencil and Bigfoot 2 die; MISTI
Adhesives: Bearly Art glue; Scrapbook Adhesives - tape runner





I'm in denial about the whole 'August' thing! What a great card - I love it, sistah. Jo x
ReplyDelete