Tuesday, October 15, 2024

Dotty birthday wishes

 Hello crafty friends and welcome!
I'm back with another card to share.


I love a simple design with a bold color pallet. This
card just makes me happy! 😊


Another sentiment finishes the inside.


I finally put up some Halloween decorations today.
I didn't go all out like I usually do, but it was
enough to make me feel good.
Now it's time to get some dinner started.
Thanks for visiting. Have a great rest of your day!



I'd like to enter this at:




Supplies:
Stamps: Stampendous - Birthday Wish
Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black
DP: Sunny Studio - Polka-Dot Parade
CS: Neenah; Cardstock Warehouse; Taylored Expressions
Accessories: Spellbinders - stitched read & sip dies; Nuvo Crystal Drops - Dandelion Yellow; MISTI
Adhesives: Bearly Art glue; SA - tape runner, foam squares













No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.