Sunday, February 4, 2024

Peace

 Good morning and welcome!
My goal is to make more Christmas cards throughout 
the year, so I've created this pretty one:


Very white on white, sparkly goodness.
(Although the white glittery cardstock used on the three panels
looks more gray than white. Who knew that there were sooo
many different shades of white cardstock?)


You'd think stamping the one-word sentiment would have been
a piece of cake, but no. I found out that my silver ink pad was
dried up. I stamped it in platinum ink, but it had more of a golden
tint than silver. So I stamped over it in gray ink. Much better.
Then, I was afraid it would smudge, so I stamped over it again
in versamark and clear heat embossed it.
(over thinking much?)
Another sentiment finishes the inside:


That's one more holiday card in the books. Yay!
Thanks for visiting. I hope you have a relaxing day!



I'd like to enter this at:





Supplies:
Stamps: Paper Smooches - Joyful Greetings
Ink: Brilliance - Platinum Planet; Memento - Gray Flannel; Versamark
DP: Michael's & American Crafts glitter papers
CS: Neenah
Accessories: Paper Smooches - Snowflake dies; Altenew - Angled Mosaic 3D EF; WOW! - clear EP; heat gun;  Recollections - rhinestones; MISTI
Adhesives: SA - tape runner, 3D foam squares; Ranger - MMM; Scor-tape










5 comments:

  1. Wow, what a beautiful card... love an all white card and great for a Christmas card. Thanks for sharing your beautiful card with us at TSOT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card! Simple but elegant with the pops of glittery paper. Thanks for sharing with us at TSOT! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chris, this is a beautiful Christmas card! I love white on white cards! Thanks for sharing with us at Try a Sketch on Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so classy and elegant in white - gorgeous! Thanks for sharing with us at TSOT :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Chrs! Your card is gorgeous! I love your diamond embossed layer. That is one of my favorite WRMK Next Level EF! Thanks for playing in your old front yard at Shopping Our Stash!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.