Thursday, February 29, 2024

Here's another birthday card

 Greetings friends, and welcome!
I'm still working on replenishing my
stash of birthday cards. Here's one
I just created:


I went a little more dramatic and used black cardstock with this
cool faux holographic paper. I had this image already colored,
just waiting to be used. Today was the day!


Here's the finished inside, using another
sentiment from the set:


These gnomes are just so cute!
Thanks for visiting, and happy Leap Day!



I'd like to enter this at My Favorite Things WSC #687



Supplies:
Stamps: MFT - Happy Birthday to my Favorite Gnomie (and dies)
Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black
DP: Honey Bee Stamps freebie paper
CS: Spectrum Noir; Cardstock Warehouse; scraps
Accessories: Spectrum Noir markers; MFT - Stitched Oval Frames dies, banner from Blueprints 27, Open Simply Scallops Trio border die; Cuttlebug - Swiss Dots EF; MISTI
Adhesives: SA - tape runner, thin 3D foam squares; Ranger - MMM




1 comment:

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.