Wednesday, January 24, 2024

Joy to you

 Hello and welcome crafty friends!
It's a foggy, rainy day here so I thought
it was a good day to craft away the day. LOL!
Here's a card I'd like to share:


This is a mix of old and new items. My 'new stuff' is the
Joy stamp and die set. I filled it in with Prismacolor pencils.
Pretty much everything else I've used is at least 5 years or more old.
That paper and the holly sticker are both from 2010!


Here's the inside:


Yay, another Christmas card in the books!
(only a gazillion more to go!)

Thanks for visiting. I hope you have better weather than I do!
Have a great day!



I'd like to enter this at:




Supplies:
Stamps: Honey Bee Stamps - Peace Love Joy, Home for the Holidays
Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black
DP: Webster's Pages - Waiting for Santa
CS: Thunderbolt; Recollections
Accessories: Sunny Studio - Stitched Circle dies; Anna Griffin - Calisto Christmas stickers; Prismacolor Pencils; MISTI
Adhesives: SA - tape runner; Ranger - MMM









3 comments:

  1. Well I kinda love that combination of papers just for starters - like a Christmas quilt of sorts. cool die and great sticker use. Yay for us who are using up great older product!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your papers are great but the sentiment and embellishments steal the show on this one, so beautiful! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, what a beauty, that sketch is amazing and you've envisioned it brilliantly! Love the mix of old and new... I think I had some of those K and Co (i think?) holly papers and diecuts too; and they still look awesome! So happy your could join our Old and New fun at Jingle Belles!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.