Wednesday, January 24, 2024

Grab your party hat!

 Hi there. I'm back with another post
today to share this fun card:


I've had this party hat die for years, and I can't remember if I've
ever used it before. (Oh the shame!)
I cut it from that rainbow striped paper and a couple more
from white card stock, then stacked and glued them together.
I found a bit of multicolored polka dot paper from another company
that matched the colors rather well, so that was die cut
with the scalloped oval die. A simple sentiment finishes the front,
and another sentiment was added on the inside:


I'm slowly adding to my depleted birthday card stash. 😊
That's it for this post. Thanks for popping by!
Have a great day!



I'd like to enter this at AAA Birthday #57



Supplies:
Stamps: MFT - Birdie Brown Greetings Galore; Honey Bee Stamps - Inside Birthday Sentiments
Ink: Taylored Expressions - Cherry Pop
DP: PhotoPlay - Tulla's Birthday Party; Doodlebug Design - Lot's O' Luck
CS: Neenah; Bazzill
Accessories: MFT - Jumbo Party Hat dies; Sunny Studio - Scalloped Oval Mat 1; MISTI
Adhesives: SA - tape runner, thin 3D foam squares; Ranger -MMM




1 comment:

  1. Fun card Chris. I remember wearing those type of party hats. Thanks for joining us at AAA Birthday.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.