Monday, January 29, 2024

Happy Cake Day

 Hello and welcome!
I created this cute shaker card using
the just about to end Freshly Made Sketch #620,
but I was experiencing problems with downloading pictures
from my camera to my computer. By the time my husband
was able to figure out what was wrong, (he's my IT Guy), the 
challenge ended. Grrrr! Oh well.
Anyway, here it is:




These wee gnomes are just the cutest! This little guy
is colored with Spectrum Noir markers. I haven't made a
shaker card in ages. This was a lot of fun to put together. 😊

I need to get into the habit of creating cards when the challenge
opens, and not at the last minute, like I usually do. LOL!
Anyway, thanks for visiting. I hope you have a great day!




I'd like to enter this at:
Freshly Made Sketches #620 - Opps, missed it!




Supplies:
Stamps: My Favorite Things - Happy Birthday to my Favorite Gnomie
Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black
DP: Pink Paislee - Birthday Bash
CS: Spectrum Noir; Taylored Expressions; Neenah
Accessories: Spectrum Noir markers; Sunny Studio - stitched circle dies; MFT - stitched circle frame die; STAMPlorations - Color Confetti ShakerBlends; MISTI; Grafix acetate
Adhesives: Scotch foam tape; SA - tape runner, 3D foam squares; Ranger - MMM






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.