Saturday, December 23, 2023

Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers #245 - J is for Jessi


Hello and welcome friends!
Edna and my sisters are back from the Funny Farm,
I mean, an extended break, and
are gearing up for some snarky shenanigans in 2024!
(Not to mention our 10th year!)

Our last challenge of 2023 is a very special one,
as we pay tribute to our beloved sister and friend, Jessi,
who lost her heroic battle with gastroparesis on December 27, 2018.
My "Evil Double Mint Twin", she shared my intensely 
sarcastic sense of humor, as well as a love of swearing! 😉
She was a fellow design team member at Drunken Stampers as
well as Shopping Our Stash. 

We'd love to see your Jessi inspired projects in our gallery. If you knew
her, let us know what about your project reminded you of her. If you
didn't know her, you can visit her blog for inspiration.

I've CASED one of Jessi's cards, for my inspiration.
It took a while to whittle it down, as she had sooooo many
fantabulous cards!


I even had doilies in my stash!
Here's the finished inside:


I hope that you'll join Edna and my sisters in
celebrating our dear sister, Jessi. While we won't have a
Queen or Princesses for this special challenge, there
may be a special prize to be had!
(nudge, nudge, wink, wink, know what I mean?!)

Thanks for visiting. 💖



Forever in our hearts and in our thoughts. Love and miss you Sistah.




Supplies:
Stamps: Honey Bee Stamps - Birthday Wishes
Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black
DP: Echo Park - Summer Fun kit
CS: Neenah
Accessories: Sunny Studio - Slimline scalloped frame; flower sticker from DP kit; Amscan - doily; Tim Holtz - Small Talk Occasions sticker; MISTI
Adhesives: 3L - tape runner, thin 3D foam squares


4 comments:

  1. A fabulous 'take' on one of Jessi's creations! She was just fab wasn't she. Love yah! Happy Christmas my dear, sistah! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, Jessi and her doilies!
    That made me smile :)
    I love your bright and colourful take on her card

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another wonderful CASE of her lovely work!!! I wish I'd known her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great take on Jessi's doily card. Your mention of the Evil double mint twin made me giggle, I had totally forgotten that. There were too many awesome cards to pick one for me.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.