Friday, December 22, 2023

Holiday Greetings

 Hello and happy Fri-Yay!
I've been having fun playing
with more poinsettia dies
and created another card with them:


In a challenge to myself to use older papers in my stash,
I grabbed a paper pad that's at least 11 years old,
and has a distressed, grungy look to it.
I die cut the main panel from kraft cardstock, then
decided to splatter it with black and white acrylic paints.
It reminded me of burlap after I did that!
I decided that the flowers and leaves needed to be
distressed also. I used a blending brush with whatever
brown ink was on it already and went over the petal tips and leaves.


Here's the finished inside:


I'm taking advantage while Mr. Mojo is in town and
am trying to make a card a day. 😁

That's it for now. Thanks for visiting.
I hope that you have a great day!
Merry Christmas!






Supplies:
Stamps: My Favorite Things - Christmas Wishes
Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black; Versamark
DP: My Mind's Eye - Signature Christmas
CS: Thunderbolt; MFT
Accessories: MFT - Christmas Wishes dies, Winter Poinsettia dies, Cross Stitch Rectangle die; DecoArt Americana black & white acrylic paint; WOW! - clear EP; heat gun; MISTI; Nuvo Crystal Drops - dandelion yellow
Adhesives: 3L - tape runner, thin 3D foam squares; Ranger - MMM






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.