Thursday, June 15, 2023

Tropical hello

 Hello and welcome crafty friends.
I've got a card to share:


I die cut the flamingo from a fushia panel I made with Magenta
Nuance powder dye spritzed with water. I found that snippet of
pretty yellow-green/blue paper in my stash and thought it
would make a nice contrast for my flamingo. I was thrilled to find
that pink strip of paper matched the pink of the bird. 😊


I used a few markers to color the beak for a more realistic look.
I'm really liking how this one came out!

That's it for now. Thank you very much for visiting!
I hope that you have a great rest of your day!



I'd like to enter this at:



Supplies:
Stamps: Waffle Flower - Sweet Sentiments
Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black
DP: mystery green/blue snippet; DCWV - Summer Magic
CS: Strathmore mixed media paper; Thunderbolt; Cardstock Warehouse
Accessories: Spellbinders - Flamingo die; Sunny Studio - Slimline basic borders die; Magenta Nuance powder dye; white Gelly Roll pen; black Faber-Castell PITT Artist pen; Smooch Sundance ink; MISTI
Adhesives: SA - tape runner, thin 3D foam squares; Bearly Art glue




3 comments:

  1. Hello -- and thank you for sharing your sweet, summery card over at JUGs

    ReplyDelete
  2. That flamingo is fabulous - love the depth of colour! Thanks for sharing with us at TSOT :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chris, what a beautiful flamingo! Those extra touches with the markers really make it look so lifelike!! Great choice of papers, too. Thank you so much for sharing your card and talents with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday!!! -Donn

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.