Sunday, June 11, 2023

Making Spirits Bright

 Hello and welcome crafty friends!
I have a card to share with you
that I was going to link up
a color challenge, but of course,
I didn't pay attention to when it
ended, so I missed it. Grrrr!
Anyhoo, here's what I came up with:


I even tried making a bokeh backgroud to mimic the graphic.
IRL, the circles don't look so undefined, but that's
just my crack photography skills at work here. LOL!


Here's the inside of my card:


One more Christmas card made for the year. Yay!
That's all for now. Thank you for stopping by!
Have a good day!



I'd like to enter this at:




Supplies:
Stamps: Lawn Fawn - Snowball Fight, Ho Ho Holidays; Stampers Anonymous/TH - Bold Tidings
Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black; Versamark; Colorbox/Susan K. Weckesser - Snow
CS: Spectrum Noir; Recollections; Neenah
Accessories: MISTI; Spectrum Noir markers; handmade circle stencil; Sunny Studio - Slimline basic border die; Lawn Fawn - Snowball Fight dies; Inkadinkado - black EP; heat gun; Nuvo - white blizzard Glitter Drops
Adhesives: SA - tape runner, thin 3D foam squares








2 comments:

  1. Thou protest too much! This is fab! Thanks for playing with HLS Chris!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Christmas card. I love the little mice playing with snowballs and the snowball that made it to the inside of the card. Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More!

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.