Thursday, March 9, 2023

Think Spring

 Hello friends and welcome!
Recently, I had some fun in my craft room
making a rainbow of background
panels using Magenta Nuance powder dyes.
I could have sworn I took a picture of them before I cut into 
some of them, but no, so I took a quick picture
 to show the fun panels I made:


Using the three shades of purple and some designer paper,
I made pretty coneflowers using some new dies I recently purchased:



Here's the finished inside of my card:


Since I know the recipient of this card received it,
I felt it safe to blog about her card! 😊

I just adore these coneflower dies, and will be making more
flowers with them soon!

Thanks for visiting. Enjoy your day!


I'm entering this card at:







Supplies:
Honey Bee Stamps - Inside birthday sentiments
Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black
DP: Craft Consortium - Ink Drops: Vivid; Mintay - Shabby Book
CS: Neenah; Strathmore mixed media paper; scraps
Accessories: GC; Honey Bee Stamps - Lovely Layers Coneflower and Inside birthday sentiment dies; Avery Elle - double pierced rectangle die; Magenta Nuance powder dyes; water mister; Nuvo Crystal Drops - Crushed Grape; MISTI
Adhesives: Ranger - Multi Medium Matte; SA by 3L - tape runner and thin 3D foam squares














5 comments:

  1. This card is gorgeous! I had not heard of Magenta Nuance powder dyes, thanks for the info! Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog. I am your newest follower, if you follow me I will be at 100 followers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eep! That die makes such a great cone flower and your use of your beautiful panels and pp to make these two flowers was artistic genius, Chrispy! This is definitely a keeper birthday card for the lucky recipient! Thank you for inspiring everyone at NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. That layered coneflower is fantastic!! Beautifully put together!! Way to go shopping your stash!! Thanks for play along with our "Flowers, Flowers Everywhere" challenge over at Shopping Our Stash!!
    —Deb Horst, DT #SOS491

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely beautiful card, I have been playing with the same die cut flower in the last week and made some wonderful cards. Its a wonderful easy flower to put together. Looks beautiful with the mixed purples as well.Thank you so much for joining us at The Flower Challenge and we hope to see you there again soon. Aileen DesignTeam

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful card, love that gorgeous die too! thanks for sharing with us over at 'The Flower Challenge' ;) Viv DT xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.