Saturday, March 4, 2023

SISTERHOOD OF SNARKY STAMPERS #229 I is for Ink

 

Hello and welcome snarky peeps!
It's time for the new challenge starting at the
As those fabulously amazing sleeves on Edna suggests,
we want you to get INKY! Blending, stenciling, smooshing,
splattering. How ever you want to use your inks,
we want to see it!
I decided to so a bit of smooshing with Distress Oxides,
and created a couple panels to work from:


I came across a card that I saw, liked it a lot, so I cased it,
 putting my own spin on it. (Thank you for the inspiration, Bobbi Smith!)


I didn't smoosh the flower panel, but I did sponge around
the edges with Antique Linen DI to age it a bit. I used
Small Talk stickers for the sentiment. The inside
was simply stamped with Happy Birthday to finish.
Not super snarky, but just a bit of sass. LOL!

I hope that you'll get inky with us at the
Need more inspiration? Simply check the inky projects my
Sisters and our reigning Queen, Sanna, have created!
Thanks for visiting, and have a great day!



Supplies:
Stamps: Honey Bee - Inside Birthday
Ink: Ranger DOX - Peacock Feathers, Picked Raspberry, Mustard Seed; Ranger DI - Antique Linen; Memento - Tuxedo Black
CS: Strathmore mixed media paper; Thunderbolt; Cardstock Warehouse
Accessories: GC; Memory Box - Daisy Stems die; Tim Holtz - Small Talk Occasions stickers; MISTI; water spritzer
Adhesives: SA by 3L - tape runner, thin 3D foam squares





4 comments:

  1. Well, I'm stuffed then as I feel totally ancient today! Love your card, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhhhh super awesome smooshy inky backgrounds!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the background and the card is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I may have to CASE the CASE since this is fabulous! I love that white flower panel over top!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.