Friday, March 17, 2023

Here's a cute 1st birthday card

 Hello crafty friends and Happy St. Patrick's Day!
May the luck of the Irish be with you always! 💚

I'm popping in with a card I made for
one of my grand nephew's 1st birthday:


Here's the inside:

I decided to shop my stash again and use some products
by Paper Smooches. (I miss their stuff!)
The main panel needed a bit of something extra, so
I sponged a darker blue ink through a star stencil
before assembling my card.


I found a #1 sticker that fit perfectly on the onesie 
to complete the front of my card.

I hope that you have a wonderful day, and if you are
celebrating St. Paddy's Day, remember,
Erin Go Braugh(less!) LOL!



I'd like to enter this at:




Supplies:
Stamps: Paper Smooches - Digits; Honey Bee Stamps - Inside Birthday Sentiments
Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black, Paris Dusk
DP: Lawn Fawn - Perfectly Plaid
CS: Darice, Taylored Expressions, Thunderbolt
Accessories: GC; Paper Smooches - Onesie die & Frames 2 die; Echo Park - Twinkle twinkle little star stencil; TE - blending brush; Colorbok - #1 sticker; MISTI
Adhesives: SA by 3L - tape runner, thin 3D foam squares








4 comments:

  1. What an adorable card for your sweet grand nephew. Love that little onesie. Thank you for joining us at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable is that, I have to make a card for my 1yr old granddaughter and I can't decide what to do! The little DP onesie is perfect choice, tfs @HLS Birthday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautifully made birthday card. Perfect for a first birthday
    Thank you for joining our gallery at HLS Birthday.
    Bożena DT HLS

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.