Saturday, March 18, 2023

SISTERHOOD OF SNARKY STAMPERS #230 - Y is for Yuck

 

Welcome snarky peeps!
The new challenge has started at the
Y is for YUCK!
Interpret this however you'd like. I'll admit I had no clue what
to do with the prompt, but as I was looking at the stamps
I had from Viva Las Vegas Stamps, I came across this
image that immediately reminded me of
Spanish Inquisitors. I printed out the sentiment
on my computer and this is what emerged:




I'm not really sure if that is an actual quote from the inquisitors,
but it sounded like something they'd say. LOL!

It's your turn to challenge yourself and create something 
yuck-worthy and add it to the gallery at the
Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers! Need more ideas? Simply 
visit the blogs of my Sisters and our reigning Queen,
Beverly, to see how they interpreted the challenge.
Thanks for visiting. Have a great day!



Supplies:
Stamps: Viva Las Vegas Stamps - monk image from plate 1505
Ink: Memento - Rich Cocoa
CS: Taylored Expressions
Accessories: MISTI; computer and printer; Tim Holtz distressing tool; blending brush
Adhesives: SA by 3L - tape runner

7 comments:

  1. Outstanding card! How in heaven did you come up with this... amazeballs! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Because the inside of my head is very dark and twisted! LOL!

      Delete
  2. Just wondering on how your mind works, you say you have nothing and come up with perfection. Great use of the image.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think seeing advertisements for History of the World Part 2 subconsciously had me thinking about the Inquisition skit from the original movie. LOL!

      Delete
  3. Yep - love it!!!
    For home, for work, lol it is the sentiment for all seasons...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was originally going to go with beheadings instead of beatings, but thought that might be a 'tad' overboard. LOL!

      Delete
  4. I'm currently wondering just what that stamped image is meant to be if not the Spanish Inquisition? LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.