Tuesday, May 26, 2020

SHOPPING OUR STASH #421 - Stuck On You


Hello and happy Tuesday!
We have a fun new challenge starting today at
You guessed it - we want to see what you can make with those
hoarded stickers in your stash!
I've used stickers from a sheet so old, it didn't have the packaging
any more, so I've no idea what company these are from.




Here's the inside:


I made this a few weeks ago and sent it to my Mom for Mother's Day.
Her favorite color is yellow, so I try to use it predominately on
the cards I make for her. 

Ok, so now it's your turn to break out those neglected stickers and
create something magical with them! We'd love to see it, so be sure
to link up at Shopping Our Stash so we can admire it! Need
more ideas? Simply check out what my teammies created
to inspire you!
Thanks for visiting, have a great day!





Supplies:
Stamps: Hero Arts - Celebrate Everyday; Everyday Sayings
Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black
DP: DCWV - The Spring Mix Stack
CS: TE; Darice
Accessories: Gemini; SB - wreath die; MISTI; ancient mystery stickers; FMS#432
Adhesives: SA by 3L - tape runner; Ranger - MMM

6 comments:

  1. oooooooooooh! what a beautiful, beautiful card and a seamless use of those gorgeous stickers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love,love this card, yellow is such a happy color, fresh and cheerful.
    Your sticker wreath is all of that and more, I'm sure your mom must have been delighted when she opened the envelope.
    Beautiful card, Chris.
    XO
    Maria.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card, such a happy one too. I'm sure it brightened up her day. The sticker wreath is awesome. Some people have the knack to use stickers, mine usually looks like I used stickers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are such beautiful stickers! They make a perfect wreath for this card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is wonderful! So pretty, looks amazing. Very clever to create a little wreath. I love all the yellow and I bet your Mom did too. Cx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I totally missed commenting on this challenge, must have been my brain melt week.
    Beauty wreath and I am bettin' mum loved it!
    Very nicely done sistah ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.