Saturday, May 30, 2020

SISTERHOOD OF SNARKY STAMPERS #161 - I is for Inks


 Look at those awesome sleeves Edna is sporting! That's a lot of ink,
which happens to be the new challenge starting at the 
Let's see what you can do with your ginormous stash of ink pads/sprays!

Here's a little something I whipped up:


shiny embossing!
 

and the inside:
 

The panel was created by pressing Distress Ink pads directly to the stencil, spritzing 
with water, and flipping it onto some mixed media paper. I put a paper towel
over it and applied some pressure before carefully peeling up the stencil.
Once that dried, I dipped a toothbrush in the Dylusions black ink spray bottle
and splattered it. The image and sentiment were stamped and heat
embossed in black. I went around the edges of the panel with some more
Vintage Photo to grunge it up a bit more.

And since I liked how the panel came out, I made another one:


and the inside:

Yep, there's more of me. I have two brothers and two sisters, and we've
all been blessed with a snarky, sarcastic sense of humor.
This will go to my younger brother in a couple months. He's
going to love it!  LOL!

Now it's your turn. Let's see what you can do with your inks and link
up at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers! For more ideas, do check
out what my Sisters and our GD Stephanie have created for
your viewing pleasure. Thanks for stopping by!





I'd like to enter this at Simon Says Stamp Wed. Challenge - ATG



Supplies:
Stamps: Picket Fence Studio - My Man My Friend; Technique Tuesday - Umpteenth Birthday
Ink: Ranger DI - Vintage Photo, Evergreen Bough, Fossilized Amber; Versamark; Memento - Tuxedo Black
CS: Strathmore - mixed media; TE; Darice
Accessories: ARTplorations - Arrow Which Way stencil; Inkadinkado - black EP; heat gun; MISTI; water mister; Dylusions - Black Marble ink spray; Fiskars corner rounder; PFS blending brush
Adhesives: SA by 3L - tape runner

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous grungy inky card Chris!!! LOVE that embossed image and sentiment as well! ((HUGS)) Helen

    ReplyDelete
  2. A perfect masculing card, great technique with the sencil. great denitments too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such gorgeous stencil work! The dude silhouettes are very fine as well. Such awesome cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okayest Brother......hahahahahahahahaha!!!! I might have to use this for my brother's next birthday. Such great masculine cards. They are so hard for me to do.

    ReplyDelete
  5. He he he he he those are so awesome!!
    Love the "okayest brother"
    Fab job sistah :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.