Thursday, May 17, 2012

What's Up!

Good day all! It's Thursday and the weekend is almost upon us! I'm going to finally tackle scraping/sanding/and painting the facade around our front door. It's way past due, and since we are going to have beautiful weather for the next few days (meaning no rain) I'm gonna get that checked off my honey do list!

Here is a card that I am entering for two challenges. (I know, a rare occurrence: me combining challenges!) This is for the Runway Inspired Sketch #12 and for Card Patterns #165.


inside:

Love these bright colors on the white base. Here are the challenges:



I think, like alot of people, that the pattern on the bodice looks like a butterfly, so that was what I went with, plus all those bright colors on the neutral background. (I love this dress, it's gaw-jus!!!)

I'm going to go enjoy the day. Hope that you can too. Thanks for stopping by!

Chris ☺


3 comments:

  1. I love bright colors you combined for this cheerful card! Perfect choice of sentiment, too. Thanks for joining us this week at Card Patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you stamped just the outline twice, then colored it in for the third butterfly. Thanks so much for joining us at the Runway Inspired Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun and bright card! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Runway Inspired Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.