Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Deconstructed Sketch #51

Happy Wednesday! This morning I took my Golden Retriever, Colby, for a bath and to be shaved for the summer. He looks like he's half the dog he was, after being shaved. Plus it makes his head look huge, but he doesn't mind. He's alot cooler!



Yeah, I know the angle of this pic makes his head seem gargantuan, but it's still a great pic! LOL!

Here's a card I made for the Deconstructed Sketch #51.


the inside:

and the sketch:


I went all girly on this one. I like the white/black/pink combo. Card stock is from Bazzill and the Paper Co; paper is from Echo Park (black stripe). I couldn't tell you who the pink scrap of paper if from :(  Sorry! The flower was fussy cut from May Arts ribbon and the ric rac is from Simplicity. Stamps are from Hero Arts.

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great rest of the day!

Chris ☺

1 comment:

  1. That flower is fantastic! I LOVE it! Thanks for joining us for the week's Deconstructed Sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.