Friday, May 18, 2012

Change is good...

Good morning and happy Friday to you! I'll be starting a project on my honey-do list today, so I'm blogging early. Here is a card I made last night for Unity Stamp's Friend's With Flair and for the Deconstructed Sketch #52.

Ok, ready for this? Here it is!


and the inside:


I about fell off my chair laughing my butt off when I first saw this stamp set! The inside sentiment is from Unity's March KOM. I really took it out of context...and love it! LOL!

Here's the sketch. I followed it pretty closely.


The paper is from Graphic 45's Olde Curiosity Shoppe collection. I even used the very last page in the collection (the beige card stock - hey, it matched perfectly!) I used G45 because they have an old world charm to their collections, "old" being the key word with this card (hee hee)

Well, I'm off to start scraping paint. The honey-do list never ends! Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous weekend!

Chris ☺

25 comments:

  1. This is super adorable! I love the colors you used and that fabulous layout. Great card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, who would have thought you could make a pair of underwear look sophisticated? The card is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very funny card for the right person.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome. I wasn't sure tighty whiteys could ever look that good :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I crack up every time I see this set used. It is such a good men's choice!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is awesome! I love this set too!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know those are guy undies but I know plenty of women who love them so I think I'll give this a go in pink and orange! Very CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just too darn cute! Love the undies and the sentiment. I personally think it fits!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome card and I love the sentiment you paired it with inside!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE this card!! The stamped image is so funny. Your design is so Gorgeous, and I love the papers you used.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well that is pretty darn funny. Good combination on the sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wait...you're not a dude, what are you doing with a HONEY DO list. As WIVES, I think we are nothing but DO DO DO!!

    Love the inside sentiment. Very fitting.

    And yes, I love this stamp too. HUMOR is a good thing and I'm always happy with funny (and even those that cross the line to the WRONG side) stamps!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Since I'm a SAHM, I don't mind doing more work around the house. (Seriously, I paint way better than the hubby! Must be the artist in me! LOL!) And I agree with humor being a good thing, and more off color humor is even better!

      Delete
  13. LOL, I've always liked this stamp set! great job on the sketch

    ReplyDelete
  14. I laugh everytime I see this stamp. You did it very well.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awesome card!!! This stamp makes me giggle too :) Your choice of papers is fantatsic! Good luck with your project!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ha ha...this stamp always cracks me up! Super cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  17. LOL, this stamp set cracks me up! LOVE this! Thanks for using this week's Deconstructed Sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.