Sunday, May 20, 2012

Thanks ♥

Hi there. I'm creating cards at the last minute, again. One of these days I'll get myself organized. Anyway, here is a card I'm entering for the current Sparks challenge from Paper Smooches, and also for CAS-ual Fridays challenge # 53: use punches/dies.


the inside:



I used a few Paper Smooches stamp sets for this card: Simply Said (Thanks and Happy Everything); Circle of Honor ('for' from the thanks for your service stamp); and Hubby & Wifey (heart). I masked out the 'happy' and replaced it with the 'for'. I think it came out pretty good! Card stock is from Bazzill (white) and DCWV (yellow). The punch is from Martha Stewart and the bakers twine is from Doodlebug.

Thanks for stopping by and feel free to leave me a comment. I read all of them! Have a great evening!

Chris ☺

5 comments:

  1. Chris - this card is really cute! I especially love the way you changed the sentiment - it looks like it came that way. Great take on both challenges! Thanks so much for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, so cute! Love how you did the sentiment and love the fun die cut shape. The twine is really fun, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great design! I love the sentiment! Thanks for playing along at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super fun card! Love that COOL border! Thanks for playing along with us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. If this is your normal when you only have a few minutes, I don't recommend changing a THING! LOVE this. Fabulous.Thanks for playing with CAS-ual Friday's this week:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.