Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Mojo Monday 242

Hi all! I have another card to share with you today. This one is for Mojo Monday's sketch #242.


...the inside:

The patterned paper is from We R Memory Keepers, card stock is Bazzill and DCWV, stamps are from Paper Smooches (I masked two stamps again to make the inside sentiment). I used the swiss dot embossing folder from Cuttlebug, the giraffe ribbon is from Offray, the twine from May Arts.

I made this for my brother, Jim and his wife Tina for being such a tremendous help the last couple of weeks. My Mom fell and broke her wrist and fractured the bone just below her shoulder and had surgery on the wrist last week. Jimmy and also my sister Laura took some days off work to be with my Dad and to help my Mom out for the last couple of weeks. (They all still live in Illinois while I live in MD) I wanted to send both Jimmy and Laura thank you cards for being there for my parents since the rest of us couldn't. (The thank you card on one of my last posts is going to my sister - I don't know what I'd do without her! And my husband and I will be going home to IL shortly so we'll be able to pitch in and help) I'm so grateful that they were there for my parents!

That's all I have for now. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

Chris ☺


2 comments:

  1. Such a cute card, love that image and sentiment. Hope your Mom is doing better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, he is adorable Chris!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.