Saturday, May 19, 2012

Kiss my bass!

How about that for a post title! LOL!

I made this card for the Stella Says Sketch challenge #110. I just discovered this blog challenge the other day and wanted to play along. Sorry about the lighting. I


and the inside of the card:


Here's the sketch:


I flipped it so I could use the Gus Fishing stamp set. I love all the sentiments in this stamp. I used versamark ink and stamped 'kiss my bass' on the brown background. (it's kinda hard to see it. Doh!)  I used my Marvy Uchida markers to color in Gus. (whadda ya know, I actually liked how it came out!) Those little fishing lures are from Sandylion.

Well, the wine is kicking in so I'm outta here! Have a great rest of the weekend and thanks for stopping by!

Chris ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.