Thursday, May 24, 2012

the colors, the colors!

Hi all! I have a card to share that I made for the Color Throwdown #193 and the Sweet Sunday Sketch challenge #159.


the inside:


Here is the challenge and sketch:



As usual, I used card stock from Bazzill and DCWV. I've been making myself use older paper in my considerable stash. The orange flower paper is from MME and the striped paper is from Masterpiece Studios. The stamp on the front is from My Cute Stamps and the inside is from Inkadinkado. I used some paper scraps for the pennants, scoring the green one to give it a little somethin'. The tab is actually a journalling tag that I cut. And I used orange Washi Tape!  I need to get some more of this stuff! I paper pieced her kimono and used Smooches for the flower in her hair. She's too cute!

I hope you all have a great Memorial Day weekend. Thanks for stopping by!

Chris ☺

4 comments:

  1. Adorable image~ I love her kimono!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Chris - thx for visiting my blog! And I am lovin' yours - lovely fresh, clean lines - lovin' your style!

    Hope to see you again soon honey!

    Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  3. EEK! That image is so adorable!!! Love the paper piecing, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's so cute! I love the color combo and the adorable paper piecing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.