Tuesday, May 15, 2012

A little birdie told me....

Hi all. Hope your week is going well so far. I have been on the go for over a week now, and haven't been able to play in my craft cave until last night. I'm not complaining, there was a girls weekend at the beach to celebrate one of my sister's birthday. (It was a milestone birthday - we did it up right: lots of laughter, eating and drinking!)


Yep, we had a fun{stache}tic time! I drove back from the beach last Tuesday and cleaned the house the next couple of days since my best friend was flying in on Thursday for a long weekend. Googs (her nickname, and mine is Chrispy, thus my blog title!) aka Laura, is 5 months preggers and she is adorable!


See? Totally adorable! Little Momma and I had such a great time this past weekend. A lot of laughter and good times.

Now that you all have gotten a little peek into my world, let me show you what I was making last night. This is for the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #158.


the inside:


And here's the sketch:

The paper is from LYB. The bird stamp is Hampton Art, sentiment on front is Inkadinkado, and the stamp inside is Stampendous. The bird stamp has a sentiment on it that says "If the early bird gets the worm, I'd rather be late and eat cheesecake". I agree! ☺

Anyway, I hope you have a wonderful rest of the day. Thanks for stopping by!

Chris ☺


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.