Friday, May 25, 2012

21 years!

Today is my 21st anniversary of being married to my best friend and hubby, Andy. I love him to pieces and am so grateful that I was blessed to keep him for my own! In honor of this festive occasion, I made a card for him, and of course, I'm using it for a challenge! (hee hee!) This is for Freshly Made Sketch #36.


the inside:


and the sketch:


All patterned paper, chipboard and brads from MME, floss is DMC, kraft paper is from Recollections, and the stamp is from Hero Arts.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope that you all have a fantastic Memorial Day weekend!

Chris ☺

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations Chris ... may the next 21 years be even better than the first!
    And, what a way to celebrate than with this fabulous card ... the sentiment says it all, love these patterned papers too!
    Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome sentiment for an anniversary card! I just love what you've done with this! Congratulations to you and yours, and best wishes for your continued happiness :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your anniversary! This is such a great Man Card! Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.