Thursday, September 10, 2026

Surprise Party Guest at Seize the Birthday #334!

 Hello and welcome!
I'm thrilled to be a Surprise Party Guest


For this challenge, we'd like to see you use
a sentiment strip(s) on your birthday projects!


Of course, if you are not a toppings kind of person,
you can just stick with Anything Goes!
Just make sure it's birthday themed.

Here's my take on the challenge:


It's true. Calories never count on your birthday!
I've combined products from a handful of companies
and created this fun card. The sentiments were stamped
in versamark ink onto black cardstock, white heat embossed,
and die cut with mini strip dies.


Now I want a cupcake!


Thank you, Jenny, for choosing my card for the Pun-y/Funny
challenge and for the opportunity to Guest Design
with the crew at Seize the Birthday!

I hope that you have a great day!




Supplies:
Stamps: Honey Bee Stamps - Mini Messages: Birthday & dies
Ink: Versamark
DP: Doodlebug Designs - Party Time
CS: Taylored Expressions; Neenah
Accessories: STAMPlorations - Perfect Pairs: Party & Wishes Ephemera Cuts; MFT - stitched scalloped rectangle die; Sunny Studio - stitched oval dies; Stampendous - white embossing powder; heat gun; MISTI
Adhesives: Scrapbook Adhesives - tape runner & foam squares








11 comments:

  1. What a pretty cupcake!! Your card is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chris, what a yummy looking cupcake and I especially like the sentiment. Lovely card. Welcome, as one of our Surprise Party Guests.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A luscious looking cupcake And of course the calories don't count. Love your sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a delicious looking cupcake and great card. Happy to have you as our guest, Chris.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok, that's some seriously skillful coloring! The cupcake looks so scrumptious!! Love the sentiment too - cuz I would totally gobble it up! Thank you so much for inspiring us with this wonderful card at Seize the Birthday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Chris this is spectacularly coloured! Fab design. Thanks for being an inspiring GD:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Does this also count for those who celebrate all month long? Just curious. LOL! I love your color palette. Such a fun card! So happy to see you on the blog for my first time back.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This cupcake looks so yummy, Chris! Great to have you guesting with us at STB!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous looking cupcake Chris, love your colours and layout too. Thankyou for being our guest at STB, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card with that yummy looking cupcake Chris. That sentiment is perfect. Glad to have you guesting with us at STB.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a delicious cupcake Chris! Your colouring is amazing. So happy to have you joining us at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.