Tuesday, September 8, 2026

Introducing Found Fragments stamps by STAMPlorations!

 Hello and welcome!
I have a couple projects to share with you
using the new Found Fragments stamps

This first card uses both Found Fragments #1 and #3:


After die cutting the main panel, I randomly water colored it using
four colors of Derwent Inktense Blocks. Once dry, I stamped the
butterfly from the Trendy Butterflies 2 stamp set. I stamped another
image onto masking paper, fussy cut, and covered the first
butterfly with it. I stamped over that with
Found Fragments #1 & #3, along with additional stamps from
the Art Marks 2 and Mixed Media Elements (retired) stamp sets.


I mixed some blue acrylic paint with water and splattered the panel
before removing the mask. I triple cut the Happy Birthday die, two from
teal and one from black cardstock, offset stacked and glued to the card.


This was a fun, messy card to make but I also wanted to
try making a grungy CAS card. (I didn't know if that
was a thing, but I found this card (thanks for the inspiration!),
and came up with this:


I started by stamping Found Fragments #3 then fussy cut
a snippet of paper from Lavender Pocket Backdrops, glued it
and stamped again. After stamping the Happy Birthday
(from A Snarky Birthday to You set, sold out), I triple cut the
outline dragonfly from the Dragonfly Layering dies, stacked and
adhered to my card.




I love how the lavender matte brings out the flower behind
the dragonfly. And who knew that grungy cards could
look so clean! 😊
I have another project that features the Found Fragments #2 stamp,
but I'll put that on a separate post as I did a mixed media piece
and I took process photos. LOL!
I hope my cards show you how versatile these new
Found Fragments stamps are. From super grungy to CAS,
they work like a charm! If you feel like shopping the
STAMPlorations store, feel free to use my discount code
for 20% off your order.


Thanks for visiting!



Other products used: Card 1
Strathmore Mixed Media paper; Taylored Expressions cardstock; Penny Black - Elegant stitching die;
DecoArt Americana Sapphire acrylic paint; Inkadinkado masking paper; Derwent Inktense Blocks; MISTI

Card 2: 
Neenah and Darice cardstock; MISTI









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.