Hello crafty friends and welcome!
I have been making lots of cards but
not blogging about them, so I'm fixing
that right now. Here's one I made
at least a month ago, and I think
it fits the challenge at Seize the Birthday #332 -
Funny or Pun-ny cards:
I've had this idea to pair this sentiment with this image
for quite some time, and I finally made a card with them. LOL!
It's pretty CAS for me, but since white space
makes me cringe, I stenciled the background. 😁
Since Addicted to Stamps and More #524 has an
Any Occasion challenge going, I'll add this there also.
Thanks for visiting. Have a great day!
Supplies:
Stamps: Viva Las Vegas Stamps - Flasher Back; STAMPlorations - Some Snark, Birthday Bash
Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black; Taylored Expressions - Honey
CS: Spectrum Noir; Neenah
Accessories: Spectrum Noir markers; Hero Arts - Filigree Pattern stencil; MISTI
Adhesives: Scrapbook Adhesives - tape runner & foam squares





Totally hilarious, Chris! What a fab pairing of image and sentiment! Bravo. Jo x
ReplyDeleteThis is totally hysterical, Chris! Thanks for starting my day with a laugh and for playing at Seize the Birthday!
ReplyDeleteThis card made me laugh out loud! The image and sentiment are absolutely perfect together. Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More!
ReplyDeletesue n.