Tuesday, October 22, 2024

Merry Christmoose

 Happy Tuesday, friends, and welcome!
I'm playing with some new to me
goodies, and here's a card I created with them:


The moment I saw this sweater wearing moose die,
I knew I needed to have it! LOL!
OMG, the cuteness!!!
I die cut everything from white cardstock, then used
various inks to blend the different pieces. The same pink
ink on the sweater was used to stencil the background.


I still had the be merry die out on my desk, so I used
it again. A simple sentiment finishes the inside:


One of my Snarky Sistahs, Jules, was in town visiting family.
She discovered a paper crafting store not too far away, so
 we got together and made a road trip up there.
We were like two kids in a candy store! LOL!


What an adorable shop! It's only about 1-1/2 hours
away from where I live, so I will definitely be
visiting again!

I'm entering this card at Jingle Belles, where the challenge
is Pink Christmas (for the cure). It's Breast Cancer Awareness
Month, and each year at this time, these awesome ladies, Lauren
and Stephanie, each donate $2 for each predominantly pink Christmas 
card entered! 


Thanks for stopping by. I hope you have a great rest of your day!



Supplies:
Stamps: Honey Bee Stamps - Inside Holiday Sentiments
Ink: Memento - Toffee Crunch, Rich Cocoa, Angel Pink, Tuxedo Black
CS: Neenah; Recollections
Accessories: Poppy Stamps - Nordic Moose die, Be Merry die, & Nordic Motif stencil; BG9 Spectrum Noir marker; MISTI
Adhesives: Scrapbook Adhesives - tape runner, foam squares; Bearly Arts glue











No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.