Saturday, May 4, 2024

SISTERHOOD OF SNARKY STAMPERS #250 - O is for Outdoors

 

Hello and welcome snarky peeps!
Isn't this graphic absolutely amazing?! Cudos to Sister Lee
for yet another outstanding creation!

This month at the
we'd like to see your outdoor-sy creations.
Here's what I came up with:


I came across this video by Gina K and Jennifer McGuire
creating different techniques using embossing folders.
I liked it so much I created the above panel.
I may have also made 5 more:


I've been challenging myself to use items from my
NBUS stash. These lure dies are so fun to
piece together, and the color combos are endless.
I was going to use actual fishing line to tie the lures,
but it wouldn't have showed up as well, so silver
floss was used instead. Here's a glimpse into my
madness: I Googled how to tie the fishing line
and these are legit tied correctly. 😜
Another sentiment finishes the inside:


I hope that you'll play along this month in our Outdoors challenge
For more inspiration, please do check out what my Sisters, and
our reigning Queen, Cornelia, have created for your viewing pleasure.
Thanks for visiting. Have a great day!



Supplies:
Stamps: Honey Bee Stamps - Hooked On You & dies
Ink: Ranger DI - Antique Linen, Vintage Photo, Walnut Stain; Versamark; Memento - Tuxedo Black
CS: Neenah; Cardstock Warehouse; Thunderbolt; scraps
Accessories: Darice - Woodgrain EF; Honey Bee Stamps - Lovely Layers: Lures dies; Martha Stewart - score board; Stampendous - gold EP; heat gun; MISTI; Faber Castell - black Artist PITT pen; DMC - silver floss
Adhesives: SA - tape runner, foam squares; Ranger - MMM





1 comment:

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.