Tuesday, March 12, 2024

Lettuce Celebrate!

 Hello friends, and welcome!
Here's a cute, punny card using
a new stamp/die set I recently purchased:


Adorable mouse wearing overalls? Yes please!!
I'm actually a bit jealous of this wee mouse, because I'm
just itching to get my vegetable garden started, but I know
it's still too soon to do so. LOL!


I chose green cardstock as my "ground" for this little
gardening scene. The yellow/orange die cut circle I like to
think of as the sun. 🌞
Another sentiment from the set is used on the inside:


Well, that's it for now. I really need to get my butt in
gear and make some Easter cards now. No pressure! LOL!
Thanks for visiting. I hope you have a wonderful day!



I'd like to enter this at:




Supplies:
Stamps: Lawn Fawn - Veggie Happy & dies
Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black
DP: Lawn Fawn - Perfectly Plaid; Sunny Studio - Polka Dot Parade
CS: Spectrum Noir; Neenah; scraps
Accessories: Spectrum Noir markers; Sunny Studio - stitched circle dies; MISTI
Adhesives: SA - tape runner, thin 3D foam squares






2 comments:

  1. And don't forget the addition of the fun dots and plaid in the background, Chrispy! Who could resist this adorable gardening mouse with his little rake?! Squee in a good way!! Love the ground and the sun, too. Thank you for inspiring everyone to use their NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO cute...just adorable! Thanks for playing with our sketch this week...this card would bring a smile to anyone's face!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.