Sunday, March 10, 2024

Irish you a Hoppy Birthday

 Hello and welcome!
Anybody else dragging from losing an hour of sleep? 😴
It probably didn't help that I stayed up late reading a book. LOL!
Anyway, I'm here to share a card I made for 
a few challenges.


Gotta love a beer themed punny sentiment!
Here's the inside:


I have a friend whose birthday is March 17th, so I challenge
myself to send her a card that gives a nod to that holiday.
That's it for now. Have a great day and thanks for visiting!



I'd like to enter this at:







Supplies:
Stamps: Taylored Expressions - Hoppy Days & dies; Simon Says Stamp - Wooly Lucky
Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black, Cantaloupe; Staz On - White Cotton
CS: Taylored Expressions; Neenah; Thunderbolt
Accessories: Nicole - scalloped square die; Paper Rose - stitched square die; Spellbinders - standard & scalloped circle dies; DecoArt - Snow Writer; MISTI
Adhesives: SA - tape runner, thin 3D foam squares



5 comments:

  1. Cheers to a perfect St. Paddy's card! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your friend will love this beer + hoppy birthday card as a nod to both her and St. Paddy's special day. Such a cool use of the green, lime green + one other colour challenge over at JUGS; so glad you joined us!
    What are you reading that kept you up late? I'm reading The Excitements and rather enjoying it, even if the 'action' is a bit slow.
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Carol! Currently, I'm reading Lethal White by Robert Galbraith (A.K.A. JK Rowling) Trying to solve a murder! LOL!

      Delete
  3. I love the way you used the sketch and our colors to create this fun card. LOVE the foam on that beer. Cheers!, and thanks for playing with us at Just Us Girls.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great masculine style! Took me a second to figure out why "hoppy" when there was no frog. Duh!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.